Mittwoch, 13. Mai 2009

Visit at Honda Jet

Normally I'm not reporting about my Job too much on my Blog. But this project I'm working on with my colleagues right now is a very important and interesting one. Honda build it's own first Jet Airplane and dSPACE is providing a Simulation system to Honda Aircraft Company Inc. (HACI) They want to be able to simulate the flight behavior of the plane and simulate all electronic Aviation and Engine signals with our systems.
Last week I was onsite at HACI for the whole week in Greensboro, North Carolina with very beautiful weather (late 70ies to 80ies °F). We got to see a very nice testing facility and I enjoyed the time working on such an interesting project very much. I even got the chance to sit in the Simulator Cockpit of the Honda Jet Airplane with all the electronics facinating me :-)))
It's actually a very nice Airplane: http://hondajet.honda.com/
dSPACE has a official press release if you're interested in: www.dspace.com
Or check out youtube: Video

Keine Kommentare: